Accounting assistant in a multinational IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will join a fast growing IT company as an accounting assistant.
You will overall be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all payroll requirements are delivered correctly and in time to our external payroll agent
• Assistance to managers and employees regarding payroll
• Support and assistance for the managers (expenses reports, timesheeting, etc.)
• Payment orders processing (invoices, expenses reports, etc.)
• Bookkeeping/posting in ERP system (Microsoft AX), reconciliation of accounts and optimizing of existing financial procedures
• Data management, invoicing and reconciliation
Your qualifications and experiences
• You are fluent in English and Czech/Slovak
• You are experienced in administration (at least 1 year)
• You have very good knowledge of working in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, and other functions)
• You have very good analytical skills and you are good at communication as well
• You are able to work under pressure and can manage deadlines according to the monthly payroll schedule
• You are a team player and fits well into a fast growing company where things changes over time
• Detail oriented
It is an advantage if you:
• are experienced in invoicing or payroll
• have university degree
We offer an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
We also offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
• Educational courses & training
• Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
• Holidays 5 weeks
• Sick days
• Cell phone
• Meal vouchers
• MultiSport card enabling free entry to 362 sport facilities in Prague
• Flexible start/end of working hours
• Occasional work from home
• Foreign business trips
• Language courses of Czech for foreigners
• Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
• Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactNNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.