Do you want to help us transform our clients’ Windows infrastructure? We are a full-stack build team working with high availability solutions for customers across industries and countries and you may be our new colleague.
What will be your assignments?
• Participating in both customer and internal projects
• Participating in customer on-boarding, transition and transformations
• Implementing changes and troubleshooting complex technical issues within projects
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation such as Operation Manuals, technical design specification, guidelines and project documentation
• Handing over the documentation to our Global Operations team and briefing them
Meet your new team
You will join our Global Infrastructure & Platform Services team which is a full-stack build team – the team is in charge of implementation, transition and upgrade projects and also handling service and change requests. It is a global team, so you will have daily interaction with colleagues located in Denmark, China and Philippines. Your colleagues will be not only Windows professionals but also experts on VMware, UNIX, Linux, AIX, Storage, Backup, Oracle, SQL and Network. This is a great opportunity to exchange ideas and broaden your technical knowledge and skills.
What are you bringing with you?
• 3-5 years of experience with managing and technical maintaining Microsoft Windows 2008/2012R2/2016 environments
• Experience with Clustering, Hyper-V, SCCM and Patch Management
• Understanding of the ITIL framework (Incident, Problem and Change Management process)
• Fluent English, both spoken and written
It is your advantage if you:
• have experience working with Microsoft Azure, PowerShell, Scripting, HPSA, Server Deployment, VMware and Backup products
• are Microsoft Certified
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Education is not important
Phone: +420 770 141 359
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.