Junior Security Operations Specialist (Log Management)
We are looking for a Junior Security Operation Specialist who will join our Security team in Prague. We strive to provide solutions of the highest security standard to our customers.
You will be working in our growing Security services team which is a part of our global Infrastructure & Application Services (IAS) where various infrastructure and outsourcing services are being delivered.
This team is responsible for keeping service quality, ensure stable operations, monitor solutions, troubleshooting, participating in projects and continuous improvements of one of NNIT´s most important Managed Security Services (MSS).
We will teach you to:
• Daily maintenance of Log management/SIEM platforms, keep the platform stable and operational
• Add/Remove log sources
• Troubleshoot issues with log sources or systems with vendor, and report system defects as needed
• Create custom rules and custom reports as needed
• Architectural design reviews
• Perform software upgrades, updates and patches as needed
• Work on customer and internal service requests
• Drive improvements, automation, optimization and implementing changes
• Support the process of designing and building the right solution for the customers
Your qualifications and experience
We are looking for candidates who are fluent in English both spoken and written, are passionate about IT and able to learn fast. Your sharp mindset and proactive approach is more important than experience as we will teach you all necessary things about this job.
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactNNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.