IT Project Manager in Life Science area
Do you have experience with delivering projects to pharma or life science customers and do you feel confident in the area of application development and implementation? Join our Project Management team and help us make impact on applications used by big pharmaceutical companies across Europe.
What can you expect in your new PM role?
You will manage IT application analysis, development and implementation projects for our life science customers. You will run several projects at the same time - most of our projects are application upgrades and migrations. You will deliver the projects together with our internal Application Support teams located in different global NNIT offices. Our customers are located mostly in Switzerland, Germany and/or Denmark, so you will spend around 20-30% on-site.
You usual work will consist of:
• Detailed planning and follow-up, reporting on milestones.
• Identifying and setting up the project organisation, resources and delivery structure.
• Establishing and managing project scope and overview, creating structure and defining and managing risk and issues.
• Managing stakeholders - communication and reporting on all relevant levels at the customer and internally at NNIT including in the Steering Committees.
• Ensuring projects are delivered according to the business cases including invoicing.
• Contributing with project management expertise in the sales phase.
We do care about high quality of our delivery and our customers use GxP validated systems, so you will need to follow detailed guidelines – we make sure we have well-written documentation always in place. We run projects according to NNIT project model based on PMI.
You will join our Project Management team
You will become part of the Solutions global project management team. You will have approximately 45 colleagues in Project Management team across NNIT - we emphasize team work and an open and honest communication approach. We encourage all Project Managers to provide and get sparring within the project manager community and we try our best to create a professional work environment with social activities.
What do you bring with you?
•Experience with delivering to pharma and/or life science customers.
•3+ years of project management experience with delivering applications/software for IT.
•You have a strong Project Management tool-box.
•You relate well to people and know how to motivate your team.
•You work independently with a large personal drive while also securing project results through personal leadership.
•Knowledge and experience in using all major Project Management disciplines with possible knowledge of Prince2 and/or PMI-Standard (certification is not a requirement, but we urge our PMs to be certified within a short timeframe).
•Fluent English, written and spoken.
•Understanding of GxP is a benefit.
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Education is not important
Phone: +420 770 141 359
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.