Desktop Management Consultant
Are you expert on Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with solid Windows OS experience? If you are looking for a new challenge, then we have an opportunity for you!
What will be your typical day like?
Your typical day will consist of working on projects of various scale. You will work independently on smaller assignments with full costumer contact. For large projects, you will act as an expert on SCCM and collaborate with the project team - architects from the client area, project managers and other stakeholders. The projects we are delivering vary from adjustments on existing environments to designing new large enterprise solutions.
What will be your tasks?
• Implement the right solution through dialog with the customer
• Ensure the project documentation is in compliance with requirements for regulated industries (public or pharmaceutical sector)
• Ensure proper handover to our operations unit
• Act as a sparring partner for our colleagues in operations with focus on optimizing and troubleshooting
• Manage external consultants on assignments where their contributions are included in the delivery
What do you bring with you?
• 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft Windows clients and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012 R2, Current Branch)
• Deep knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating system
• Strong consultancy mindset - you are independent, proactive and you have strong communication skills
• Ability to secure well-documented handover of the solution to your colleagues in the operations team
• Fluent English, both spoken and written
As an experienced Consultant you are familiar and experienced with most of the following:
• Windows upgrade projects
• Windows server 2012/2016
• PowerShell/VBS/Batch scripting, .NET Programming (C#)
• MSI Packaging
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Microsoft Intune
• Enrollment of devices using Windows Autopilot
• Group Policy settings
• Network optimization using Delivery Optimization, Peer Cache and LEDBAT
• Managing company devices outside of the company network
• SQL/WSUS optimization and maintenance
• Creating Reports and dashboards in SQL reporting services and PowerBI
• Installing a brand new Configuration Manager CB site, Configuring Intune Integration and Intune troubleshooting
• Setting up and running your own test environment
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Education is not important
Phone: +420 770 141 359
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.