We are looking for an experienced VDI Consultant who will help us ensure that our customers’ Citrix solutions implemented and set according to standards and latest trends. The main technologies we use are Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, PVS & NetScaler.
What will be your typical day like?
Your typical day will consist of working on projects of various scale. You will work independently on smaller assignments with full customer contact. For large projects, you will act as an expert on VDI and collaborate with the project team - architects from the client area, project managers and other stakeholders. The projects we are delivering vary from adjustments on existing environments to designing new large enterprise solutions.
What will be your tasks?
• Implement the right solution aligned with NNIT standards through and specific customer demands
• Ensure the project documentation is in compliance with requirements for regulated industries (bank or pharmaceutical sector)
• Ensure proper handover to our operations unit
• Act as a sparring partner for our colleagues in operations with focus on optimizing and troubleshooting
• Manage external consultants on assignments where their contributions are included in the delivery
What do you bring with you?
You are experienced in operation of application virtualization on Citrix and related technologies. You have detailed knowledge of OS, especially in relation to the optimization in virtual environments. It is your asset if you have a broad knowledge of storage, network, server hardware and security (antivirus, firewall).
As an experienced VDI Consultant you will be probably familiar with most of the following technologies:
- XenDesktop/XenApp 6.5 and above
- Provisioning Services
- Windows Server
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Access Gateway
- Microsoft AD / GPO
- Microsoft App-V
you have a business-oriented approach to communication and a problem-solving mindset
• you can communicate effectively in English and collaborate at all levels of the organization
• you have strong analytical skills
• you are process-oriented with high quality and security mindset
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
Phone: +420 770 141 359
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.