IT Operations Line Manager (People Manager)
We are looking for Line Manager to lead our team of IT Operations Specialists (Citrix/SCCM/AD). It could be you if you are active in people management, you have experience in leading team of 12+ people, and you are familiar with the environment of IT outsourcing.
• Lead by example in all activities
• Create an open team environment and motivate team members
• Set clear team goals
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Help to improve team members’ performance, recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Help team members develop their skills and capabilities
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Ensure good cooperation with other NNIT offices (Denmark, China, Philippines)
• Roll out and manage the locally required HR processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, feedback, retention, etc.)
Our IT Operations team consists of IT Operations Specialists, and they are mainly team for End-user computing (Citrix, SCCM and Active directory operation specialist. The team has currently 16 team members, but we expect the team to grow to 20+ people. It is a global team, and our Operations Specialists cooperate with colleagues from Denmark, China and the Philippines. The team collaborates via online channels daily, and you would be expected to do so, too.
Your qualifications and experience
• You have experience with the people manager/team leader position for 2+ years
• You are experienced in leading a team of 12+ people
• You have excellent leadership skills
• You are familiar with environment of IT Operations and IT outsourcing
• You have in-depth knowledge of performance metrics
• You can act in an international environment
• You are able to act proactively to ensure smooth and efficient collaboration
• You are fluent in English
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactNNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.