NNIT is one of Denmark’s largest IT consulting companies with a positive growth both nationally and internationally. In the Czech Republic we established a development centre in Olomouc in 2006, and now we are now expanding our business to Prague.
MS SQL Operations Specialist in Prague
Challenge yourself within a multicultural and dynamic team and be part of great and impactful projects in a company with a lot of traction, a good work/life balance, and an excellent team spirit.
The team works closely together with our IT Operations Services division in Denmark, responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of our customers’ IT solutions. Our work processes are based on best practice and our procedures follow ITIL standards (IT Infrastructure Library).
• Designing and implementation MS SQL High availability solution Microsoft SQL server clustering, Replication, Mirroring, AlwaysOn Availability Groups
• Designing, implementing and managing Microsoft SQL Server systems,
• Migrating from old infrastructures to new ones (SQL Server 2005/2008/2012)
• Business Continuity Planning
• Involved in consolidation, automation and performance optimization
• Documentation of operations and services
• Provide guidance and counselling
• Creating Strategic alignment of own service area together with Service Owner, Tech office and other Service Architects
Your qualifications and experience
• We expect you to have worked at least 1+ years as SQL DBA
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
• You have a business-oriented approach to communication and a problem-solving attitude
• You have strong analytical skills as well as a structured positive way of thinking
• We emphasize professional and personal development and therefore we expect you to be outgoing, eager to share knowledge and experience, and that you enjoy the trust and respect of customers and colleagues
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactNNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.