Advanced .NET Developer
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and self-driven Advanced .NET Developer to our Application Services team located in Prague.
You are a developer by heart and you love getting your hands on the code in critical systems. As an Advanced .NET Developer in NNIT you will use your technological and service minded understanding in order to provide the customers with professional solutions.
You find it interesting to understand the client's everyday needs and you use this to give NNIT customers optimal solutions:
- 20% solving maintenance issues / tickets
- 30% analysis, documentation, configuration management
- 50% development of new features
Your qualifications and experience
- 2-4 years of programming experience in C#;
- General .NET Framework experience
- Client Technologies (Windows Forms, WPF)
- You must have good English skills (both oral and written)
- Eventual SP
- Possible SharePoint Knowledge
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, corporate events, foreign business trips
Education is not important
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.