Privileged Identity Management Consultant (CyberArk)
As a PIM Consultant, your responsibilities will to driving & implementing PIM projects together with the project manager and securing and handed over a stable operation to the operational team after the project closure.
You will set the direction for PIM (privilege identity management) solutions and projects. Therefore, we expect you to take responsibility for your work and do your part to keep NNIT at the forefront of the development in your area of expertise.
You will lead and deliver high-quality solutions to our customers by:
• Designing and configuring PIM solutions to meet the needs of NNIT clients.
• Leading large enterprise deployments of PIM solutions through their full life-cycle
• Establishing new standard approaches and practices for deploying PIM solutions and securing privileged accounts
• Developing and maintaining positive and productive customer relationships, regular communication with the customer and handling issues and escalations
Your qualifications and experience
Experience with administering CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault and you should have experience with end to end implementations of CyberArk PIM Infrastructure.
Detailed knowledge of the following CyberArk components, such as:
• Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution.
• PSM connector and its customization
• Knowledge of PVWA, Vault administration, AIM
• Integration of various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Application servers, Databases, and Networking Devices.
• Test and certify new versions
• Creating and Managing Safes
• Verify security bug/patch and provide detailed reports and proposal desired solution
• Experience in creating new scripts (PowerShell, PACLI) and ability to modify within an existing solution, a plus
Experience of different Windows/ Unix platforms in a mixed environment. Basic understanding of high-availability and failover implementations.
You should experience developing new processes, templates, work instructions, handbooks and prepare technical presentations.
It will be to your advantage if you have experience with:
• GxP experience or experience working in a regulated environment
• Experience with other (Sailpoint, Tekeda, Omada) AIM/ Identity and access management (IAM) technology
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactNNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.