Network (ACI) Consultant
Do you want to be part of a global network team with a dynamic and innovative market leader in the renewal energy sector? We are looking for a Network Consultant with focus on Cisco ACI to oversee the continued development of a long-range network and security services for a specific Global Customer.
Within NNIT, the dedicated Customer team is responsible for designing and developing network infrastructure services and security while ensuring enhancements throughout the lifecycle of platforms and services.
• Maintain and develop existing Network Services
• Join business projects as a domain expert to develop, test and implement services to meet agreed business needs
• Engage in ongoing system maintenance (operations); SW release guidelines, vulnerability audits, change audits, maintenance of standards and config templates, etc.
• In our 1-2 year roadmap, we are introducing new security paradigms and technologies, SDN and overlay Services (based on NSX), a new DC setup, e2e service performance monitoring as well as maintaining and upgrading our Customers existing global Network
• With an offset in an expert level on Routing and Switching, your interest and qualifications will qualify you for a specialist role in one or more of our domains
• Rotation in On-call duty with your colleagues in dedicated Customer team (1-2 weeks per month)
Your qualifications and experience
• A bachelor or a master’s degree in IT, Engineering or a similar related education
• Cisco (network) certifications (CCNP and higher level)
• A minimum of 3 years of engineering experience working with development of large networks
• Basic network protocols as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, and IPSEC are your native language and OSI upper-layer services are your favorite heritage
• Experience or theoretical knowledge with eager to develop your skills with Cisco SDN Solution - Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
• Our global network is Cisco based and expert experience working with Cisco equipment such as ISR4xxx, C2960X, C4500X, ASR1009, C9x00, Nexus series, etc. is expected, at both design and hands-on levels
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
• A wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactNNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.