Windows / VMware Infrastructure Consultant
Are you ready to challenge yourself in a globally integrated team providing best in class IT operation and maintenance for our customers across many different countries and industries?
In NNIT we give you the opportunity to work with high availability solutions for several enterprise companies.
Our team of passionate and highly skilled people is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Windows Infrastructure consultant working within Microsoft Windows 2008/2012R2/2016/Hyper-V infrastructure-related projects and assignments. We would like you to have experience with VMware as well.
• Participating in both customer and internal projects
• Participating in customer on-boarding, transition, and transformations
• Implement changes and troubleshoot complex technical issues within projects
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation such as • • Operation Manuals, technical design specifications, guidelines, and project documentation
• Handing over the documentation to our Global Operations team and briefing them
Your qualifications and experience
• You have minimum 3-5 years of experience with managing and technical maintaining Microsoft Windows 2008/2012R2/2016 environments and experience with VMware
• You have a formal higher IT education and/or have documented experience
• You have most likely also knowledge and experience of Clustering, Hyper-V, Network fundamentals (VPN/ DirectAccess) and Patch Management
• You understand the ITIL framework and are used to working with Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
• You communicate well in English; both oral and written (English is our corporate language)
It is an advantage, if:
• You have experience working with Microsoft Azure, PowerShell Scripting, HPSA, Server Deployment, and Backup products
• You are Microsoft Certified
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Make your mark on a fast growing IT company
NNIT is a fast growing IT outsourcing company with ambitious goals and 3 000 employees globally and around 300 employees in Czech Republic.
We supply IT services to the life science industry, large enterprises and the public sector - customers that demand high levels of quality and security. We take responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it was our own living our values every day. At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
Information about the vacancy
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactNNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o
Explora Jupiter building
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel: +420 277 020 401
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.