Your career. Your mark. Come join us.
From the heart of Europe, we provide world-class IT infrastructure operations, such as Network, Platform, Hypervisor, Storage and back-up services. We also support very complex SAP Basis landscapes for our customers as well as Delivery Management, Architectural services, Project Management, Service Management, Microsoft, Compliance, Application, and Infrastructure Consulting.
Our database expertise provides support for the Microsoft SQL, Oracle, DB2 and Postgrey SQL. We are adding Mango DB into our database portfolio soon.
Our diverse cybersecurity team provides operation, advisory and future implementation expertise to our clients for a successful and secure digital transformation.
The Prague office is also part of NNIT's Global Operations Center. The Prague office provides services for European time zones in close cooperation with the delivery centres in Denmark, China, and the Philippines to provide 24/7 coverage.
NNIT Czech Republic is continuly expanding. We support our strategy by hiring top talent into our Winning Solutions areas and supporting areas such as Cybersecurity, SAP solutions, Microsoft solutions, Veeva, Pharma Production and much more.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
What to expect after applying for a job?
In NNIT we value every single job applicant and your candidate experience is important for us. Below you can find description of standard recruitment process so you are informed of what to expect after applying for a job.
- Feedback after application – usually within 5 working days
- Interview process:
- 1st round – with hiring manager and potentionaly with technically experienced colleague; feedback will be provided to you within 2 weeks
- Potential 2nd round – with hiring manager, global lead (optional) and local HR; feedback will be provided to you within 5 working days
- Successful candidates will receive feedback directly from hiring manager with a job offer letter
We are looking forward to meet you!
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o
Explora Jupiter building
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.