Your career. Your mark. Come join us.
In NNIT Czech Republic, we are around 300 people from 35+ different countries. We provide broad range of IT operations and project deliveries such as end-user and application services, IT infrastructure operations, multilingual service desk, quality assurance and compliance and .NET development. Our Prague office is part of NNIT's 24/7 Global Operations Center setup which means that we deliver services in cooperation with the delivery centers in Denmark, China and the Philippines.
NNIT has two offices in the Czech Republic. The Prague office opened in 2014 but we have been present in the Czech Republic for much longer - our Olomouc office opened its doors back in 2006. While we deliver wide range of different services from Prague office, our Olomouc office is a base of our SAP application professionals which is vital in NNIT's global delivery model for SAP development and application maintenance.
Make your mark and join us in helping our customers to improve their business.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
Bucharova 2641/14, 2nd floor
158 00 Prague 5
Tel. +420 227 020 401
779 00 Olomouc
What we do
We are one of Denmark’s leading consultancies in IT development, implementation and operations.
With deep roots in the pharmaceutical industry, we supply services that meet the highest requirements for quality, security and standardization.
Today, NNIT has approximately 3,300 employees and offices in Denmark, China, the Czech Republic, Philippines, Switzerland, Germany and US.